For this week we had a project called “spotting differences.” I wanted to use this older photo because I have not used it in any blogs, and these pictures are fun to work with. In this picture I wanted to make some things kind of obvious, but also difficult. I thought this was an interesting project, and I had fun with it. I added, got rid of things, changed some colors, and moved things to different positions. There are 9 differences all together. To find all the differences go HERE. I looked at this website and got more of an idea of what to do. I tried to have a lot going on like in the website, but I did it in a different way.